O P P O R T U N I T Y E N D E D
@Versatileer Welcomes Sign-up for the Late Fall Event – Winner’s Choice: $150 Amazon eGift Card or PayPal Cash #Giveway – 1 Winner!
@Versatileer – Sign-up starts September 30 until October 14, 2023
Giveaway Event Date Starting October 16th to November 30th, 2023
Welcome, friends, to our Late Fall Event – Winner’s Choice: $150 Amazon eGift Card or PayPal Cash Sign Ups! Hosted by Versatileer!
- The 3RD event, the “Late Fall Event” starts 10/16, sign-ups for Co-Hosting remain open until 10/14.
- The events are bi-seasonal, so there are two per season, an early seasonal, and a late seasonal–Until the holiday season. In 2023 they’ll start on, as follows: OCTOBER 16th and DECEMBER 1st (ends 12/25). Each event goes until the next one starts, until the holiday event on 12/1!
- The giveaways can run about 6 weeks! This will give you more opportunities for people to enter, and longer promotional terms leading to added exposure for us bloggers!
- The event sign ups for Co-Hosts will start about 15 days before the event starts, September 30th for the Late Fall event, and November 14th for the Holiday event.
- I think that is all the relevant info, but if you have any questions, you can use the online contact request form, or you can email Jerry at versatileer (at) gmail (dot) com or you can DM on Twitter.
- Co-Hosts will get an amount of Links on the Rafflecopter entry widget with a structure as follows:
- 1st social media Link for posting
- Additional Links:
- 2 more additional Links for $3 (3 Links total)
- 4 additional Links for $5 (5 Links total)
- 6 additional Links for $7 (7 Links total)
- 9 additional Links for $10 (All 10 Links total)
- Co-Hosts will have their blog name on the event Image button photo.
- The Giveaway *officially* starts on October 1st at 12 am EST (11 pm CST), and runs until November 30, 2023 at 11:59pm PST (2 am CST). The sign ups close on October 14th at midnight CST.
- Any questions or concerns. Just email, DM on Twitter or you can use the online contact request form
- On October 15th, I will be emailing the posting information by a Google Doc. So if you do not have the info by evening before, at 9 pm EST, PLEASE reach out!
- All that is required basically on the starting date is to report your ready to go or #Live link of the event on your website. This form to report the info will be in the Google Form emailed on the night before the event starts that contains the HTML for posting and final button image photo.
- This is an international event (but it has to be somewhere PayPal services. Amazon eGift card option only where deliverable, and always from Amazon.com no matter which country the winner resides). As with all international winners, fees PayPal charges are deducted before money is sent, including both any conversion and international disbursement fees.
- I suggest the share and share the event on all social media throughout the event, at least two times per week.
- Have FUN!!
- Versatileer thanks everyone for their participation!!
- Don’t forget to join us for the next event, the Holiday event accepting sign-up starting on November 14th!
Feel free to grab the button for your sidebar or what have you. And the link to the Google Doc is right here:
Winner’s Choice: $150 Amazon eGift Card/PayPal Cash