Today is the day…Valentine’s Day!!
Go out and have a ball tonight, just be safe!
A little history of St.Valentine’s Day:
- Ancient Romans came up with a the name in 3rd Century to honor Emperor Claudius II’s action of executing two men named Valentine on a Feb. 14 in slightly different years
- The action was revisited by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine’s Day.
These days, We celebrate with both cupid and hearts along with candy. Here is some trivia:
- The largest American consumption of chocolate is on Valentine’s Day
- A great greeting card sales day as well
- Also the busiest day to book a restaurant invitation
- On a good year, very close to 25% or 1 in 4 persons will be out to eat tonight.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY ! ! !