Happy Valentine‘s Day!!!
Today is the romantic day of Saint Valentine’s Day. . .
Happy Valentine’s Day ! ! !
💖 💟 💋 ❤ 💔 💗 💘 💝 💞 💖 💟 💋 ❤ 💔 💗 💘 💝 💞
A Brief History:
Origination: Ancient Romans came up with a the name in 3rd Century to honor Emperor Claudius II’s action of executing two men named Valentine on a February 14th in slightly different years. Also the Pagan festival derived from members of the Luperci, an order of Roman priests, gathered in a sacred cave where the infants Romulus and Remus (original founders of Rome) were cared for by a she-wolf or lupa.
Renewal by the Catholic Church: The action was revisited by the Catholic Church with the celebration of St. Valentine’s Day. According to the legend, Valentine’s Day is celebrated marking the death anniversary of a priest called Saint Valentine, who defied an emperor’s orders, then secretly married couples in order to spare husbands from war. He died in mid-February in the year 270 A.D.
Celebrated: February 14th every year.
Nowadays: These days, we celebrate with both cupid and hearts–along with some chocolates.
A Few Facts:
I am sharing a few facts, and more, some trivia, some not trivial. . .
- The largest American consumption of chocolate is on Valentine’s Day.
- A great greeting card sales day as well.
- Also the busiest day to book a restaurant invitation.
- On a good year, very close to 25% or 1 in 4 persons will be out to eat tonight.
Famous Valentine’s Card Sayings:
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Thank you for all your love and support, we couldn’t have gotten this far without each other!
- Thank you every day for showing what true love is!
- I may not always say it, but you know that I love you with all of my heart!
- I fall in love with you a little bit more, every day!
- Our love always goes the distance!
- I hope that I can make you just as happy as you make me!
- Roses are red my love, violets are blue!
- I never thought I could fall as hard in love as I did with you!
- Each and every adventure we take, big or small, I want share it with you!
- After all this time, you still take my breath away!
- You are so amazing, I don’t know what I would do without you!
Also Referred As: Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine.
Significance: Feast day of Saint Valentine; the celebration of love and affection.
Other Variant Dates: Christian cultures celebrate Saint Valentine’s Day on February 14th, Eastern Orthodox celebrate Saint Valentine’s Day on July 6th in honor of Roman presbyter Saint Valentine, and on July 30th in honor of Hieromartyr Valentine, the Bishop of Interamna (modern Terni).
Perhaps you have a great surprise, a card, jewelry, chocolates, or a nice and happy proposals!!!
With a great future ahead, Valentine’s Day will be celebrated in all the years to come. . .
FREEBIES & DEALS For Valentine’s Day:
💖FREE Valentine’s Day: Fonts
💟FREE:Valentine’s Day: Crafts + Printable
💋FREE Valentine’s Day: Sheet music
💘CHEAP: Valentine’s Day: Ideas, Crafts & Worksheets
#HappyValentinesDay #Valentine #ValentinesDay #Valentines #ValentineDay #ValentinesDayCards #ValentinesDayCard #ValentinesCard #Card #ValentinesDayGifts #ValentinesDayGift #ValentinesGift #Gift #Love #Romance #Propose #Proposal #Happy #Kiss #Kisses #Celebrate #Celebration #Heart #Roses #RosesAreRed #Violets #VioletsAreBlue #Bouquet #BouquetOfFlowers #FlowerBouquet #Flowers #Chocolate #Chocolates #Cupid #Arrow #XOXO #February
Happy Valentine‘s Day!