@Versatileer Welcomes the Sign-up for the Fall Seasons Of Books #GiveawayHop
@ShannonMiz @Versatileer #FallSeasonsOfBooks #Fall #SeasonsOfBooks #GiveawayHop
Sign-up starts September 1st & closes September 29th, 2023 – 7 pm EST
Giveaway Hop Date Starting September 23rd to December 20th, 2023
Welcome, friends, to our Fall Seasons Of Books Giveaway Hop Sign Ups! Hosted by It Starts at Midnight and Versatileer!
New Seasonal Hop Reminders!
- These hops, as you can infer, will be (duh) Seasonal. In 2023-2024 they’ll start on, as follows: SEPTEMBER 23rd, DECEMBER 21st, and MARCH 19th, 2024. If you don’t post on that exact date, it is zero percent of a big deal, promise! We’ll only remove people from the Linky after a few weeks- and for these first few, we’ll send out a reminder if you haven’t posted!
- The giveaways can run ALL SEASON LONG! This will give you more opportunities for people to enter, with less work. If you ask me, we all win. If you don’t want yours to run for a whole season, just let us know so we can properly yeet you from the Linky when your giveaway ends.
- The SEASONAL Hop signups will start before or on the first of the month in question. IE, September 1st for the Fall hop, December 1st for the Winter hop, etc. Ideally, I anticipate getting them up a little earlier, but that will be the latest.
- Feel free to post your own sign up post too- the more the merrier!
- I think that is all the relevant info, but if you have any questions, you know how to find us!
This hop is a chance to link up and give away any book/books! Also you can just feature a book, and give away a gift card of some type. Some info:
- Please sign up only if you can commit to giving away a book or feature a book with a gift card giveaway whereby the winner can buy a book. If you need to drop out, we totally get it, stuff happens. Just give us a quick heads up
- The Hop *officially* starts on September 23rd, and runs until December 20th, 2023 at 11:59pm (EST). The sign ups close on September 29th at 7 pm, EST.
- We will remove links whose posts aren’t up by October 1st. Again, this is to ensure that people aren’t clicking around to pages without giveaways. If you happen to forget and then remember, no problem, just email or DM Shannon, or email or DM Jerry, or leave a comment and we will get you right back on the list!
- If you plan to end your giveaway early, let us know! Again, this is just so people aren’t clicking on links to expired giveaways
- From now on, we will be posting ALL INFO in a Google Doc. So you won’t be getting an email from us- but if you need anything, PLEASE reach out!
- Do indicate if you’ll be giving away internationally (thanks to The Book Depository, this is easy, yay!)
- E-books/gift cards are fine, specific books are fine, just make sure you’re clear on what the prize is!
- Add the Linky to your blog post.
- Optional Hashtags: #FallSeasonsOfBooks #Fall #SeasonsOfBooks #GiveawayHop
- Have FUN!!
- Don’t forget to join us for the next event, the Winter Seasons of Books, accepting sign-up on December 1st, and starting on December 21st. See you again, every season!
Feel free to grab the button for your sidebar or what have you. And the link to the Google Doc is right here: