RECAP: 2022 Winter Olympics Winners! (2022)
The Winter Olympics have completed! The U.S. came in at Number Five, and had plenty of winners. The statistics overall worldwide are as follows. . .
|🌏 Worldwide Olympic Medals|
|3||People’s Republic of China||9||4||2||15||11|
|14||Republic of Korea||2||5||2||9||14|
|🇺🇸 U.S. Medals By Event Type:|
||HUMPHRIES Kaillie||Women’s Monobob||Gold|
||CHEN Nathan||Men Single Skating||Gold|
||HALL Alexander||Men’s Freeski Slopestyle||Gold|
||Mixed Team Aerials||Gold|
||JACOBELLIS Lindsey||Women’s Snowboard Cross||Gold|
||KIM Chloe||Women’s Snowboard Halfpipe||Gold|
||Mixed Team Snowboard Cross||Gold|
||JACKSON Erin||Women’s 500m||Gold|
||COCHRAN-SIEGLE Ryan||Men’s Super-G||Silver|
||MEYERS TAYLOR Elana||Women’s Monobob||Silver|
||DIGGINS Jessie||Women’s 30km Mass Start Free||Silver|
||STEVENSON Colby||Men’s Freeski Big Air||Silver|
||Men’s Freeski Halfpipe||Silver|
||GOEPPER Nicholas||Men’s Freeski Slopestyle||Silver|
||KAUF Jaelin||Women’s Moguls||Silver|
||MARINO Julia||Women’s Snowboard Slopestyle||Silver|
||Women’s Sprint Free||Bronze|
||FERREIRA Alex||Men’s Freeski Halfpipe||Bronze|
||NICK Megan||Women’s Aerials||Bronze|
||Men’s Team Pursuit||Bronze|
||BOWE Brittany||Women’s 1000m||Bronze|
Highlights 2022 Winter Olympics!!! (2022)
More Recent Blessings: There were a lot of boycotts administered by certain governments around the world, plus groups and actual people because of China’s involvement with the creation and unscrupulous handling of the coronavirus that was introduced to the world due to their fault and/or negligence!
Next Olympics: The competitors and their training teams and others involved put their lives on the line to compete in this Olympic competition this year that was conducted in a country on the brink of war, and with much higher prolific restrictions on the competitors, their families and all involved with making the event happen!
A Few Facts:
I am sharing a few facts, and more, some trivia, some not trivial. . .
🌏 More Olympic Facts & Trivia:
For Fun & More:
- 16 days and 109 events spanned the whole winter Olympic event.
- Next winter Olympics are in Milan-Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy in February 2026, and the next summer Olympics are in Paris, France in 2024.
- “Faster, Higher, Stronger” is the official motto.
- The youngest winter Olympian to ever compete was Tara Lipinski, who was raised in Sugarland, Texas. She was first attracted international attention at the age of 13, when she qualified for the United States figure skating team at the 1996 world championships.
- The youngest competitor at this Olympics was River Radamus from the United States. River Radamus, who turned 24 during the Beijing Olympics, was the youngest member of the United States men’s Alpine team competing at the Games.
- More than 200 nations participate in the Olympics.
- The year 1920 was the first year that the Olympic flag was first flown.
- 1896 was the first year that the Olympic Hymn first played at an Olympic games.
- Unlike the Summer Olympics counts, the canceled 1940 and 1944 Winter Olympics are not included in the official Roman numeral counts for those Winter Games.
- The first Winter Olympic Games were held in Chamonix, France in 1924.
- The Olympics are always going on! The ongoing courage, training, loyalty, ambition, devotion and dedication exist way before the event starts. It is a lifestyle–like all sports and life events. . .It never ceases!
The Future: Looking forward to the games in Paris, France–the next summer Olympics games in 2024. . .
The Closing Ceremonies:
This year, there were no videos available except commercially owned videos, of which I have no rights sharing with you. The sponsoring television networks do not give consent to share them. My apologies. . .
“The Closing Ceremonies” –Video courtesy of @Olympics on YouTube
FREEBIES & DEALS For The Olympics:
○ FREE Olympics: Fonts
○ FREE Olympics: Crafts + Printables
○ FREE Olympics: Sheet Music: Certain Products, Membership Required
○ FREE Olympics: Ideas, Crafts & Worksheets
○ FREE Olympics: AT “Hey It’s Free”
#Olympics #Olympic #WinterOlympics #Sports #Sport #Athlete #Athletics #Athletes #OlympicGames #Olympiad #USA #Champion #TeamUSA #WorldChampion #Medal #Gold #GoldMedal #Silver #SilverMedal #Bronze #BronzeMedal #Fitness #Training #Bobsleigh #Curling #IceHockey #NordicSkiing #CrossCountrySkiing #NordicCombined #SkiJumping #FigureSkating #SpeedSkating #AlpineSkiing #Luge #ShortTrackSpeedSkating #FreestyleSkiing #Skeleton #Snowboarding #Olympia #OlympiaGreece
THE 2022 WINTer Olympics!!! (2022)
Usually this is a time that the persons who have been training for years compete freely. These people have been training for a great portion of the last few years, and deserve their time in the spotlight. Usually it is a holiday for everyone except the spectator, but most importantly, the safety of those involved in putting their lives into their sportsmanship. There will be no audience allowed at the games because of a virus that allegedly was caused by the country that the Olympics are taking place in. All politics aside, I disagree with the decision to follow through and subject not only the U.S. athletes and their teams and all families involved, and all countries in the world–to the mercy of their lives and peace to the whim of the Chinese government, which is possibly getting ready to go to war with a lot of countries in the world. For the I.O.C. to act like nothing is going on and subject these persons to less than fair treatment and offer no sanctions is just not right. I, however, do not agree that my own opinion of the matter should reflect on not showing the statistics as usual, because these professionals always work very hard at their competitions. I pray that nothing happens to these people. The reasoning behind the black and white flag is not due to disrespect, but actually respect. . .to honor the athletes and the danger they have been subject to at this Olympic event.