Happy National Random Acts of Kindness Day!!!
A day to celebrate being kind to others. . .
Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day ! ! !
😊 ❤️ 🥰 💖 😊 ❤️ 🥰 💖 😊 ❤️ 🥰 💖 😊 ❤️ 🥰 💖
A Brief History:
Origination: The holiday originated in New Zealand by Josh de Jong celebrated originally on the day of September 1st. The holiday started to get recognized by other countries on other random days throughout the year. In the U.S., it ended up on February 17th, growing in popularity every year it is celebrated. The main goal of the day is for individuals, groups, and organizations to encourage kindness nationwide today, and then every day of the year.
Purpose: A Random Acts of Kindness inspires people, and a day of celebration for people everywhere to enjoy these acts of kindness as a blessing, not only to bring joy to the receiver, but also to spread positive reactions to the giver as well!
Statement: “I was a recipient of the kindness but more glad to be a contributor!” (Unknown)
Other Resources: The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation was created in 1995 to inspire people to practice kindness and the act of “passing it on” to others. The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation was founded upon the belief in kindness and became dedicated to providing the resources and tools encouraging acts of kindness.
Celebrated: February 17th every year!
A Few Facts:
I am sharing a few facts, and more, some trivia, some not trivial. . .
Examples of Random Acts of Kindness:
- Make a donation of some old clothes or previously read books to a charitable organization.
- Helping a senior or somebody with a disability with their groceries or opening a door.
- Helping a neighbor with their lawn/yardwork and/or shoveling their drive or walkway.
- Offering of, or assisting a neighbor with their cat or dog, including walking them.
- Offering of, or assisting someone with babysitting services at no charge.
- Doing a favor of which you do not charge someone a fee for doing in return.
- Planting a tree for the world to enjoy.
- Picking something that is dropped for a random person.
Quotes of Kindness:
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” (Aesop Circa 1776 B.C.)
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” (Mark Twain Circa 1900)
- “Kind words and actions can seem so small, but their effects are truly endless.” (Unknown)
- Important elements of being kind is the patience, honesty, accrued and also becoming a good listener.
- Another important characteristics of being a kind person is that when they do something for someone, that they do not expect anything at all in return.
- However, one of the most important characteristics of a kind person is that when they do something for someone, they don’t expect anything in return.
- Kindness can be learned, even though some people seem to think that being born with a kindness is from genetic characteristics. Even so, other people develop an ability to show great kindness later on in life.
- You can teach children kindness by demonstrating kindness in daily life. By letting them see you showing your kindness to other like volunteering or assisting neighbors, the children acknowledge your acts of kindness. This will go a long way of instilling kindness to live on to the new generation.
More Examples of Spreading Your Kindness:
- Paying ahead for the next person in line with a meal or coffee (Most popular)
- Leaving a kind note for somebody with no explanation
- Sharing words of encouragement
- Dropping off a load of groceries top a local food pantry
- Mailing a “thinking of you” card to someone you haven’t talked to in a while
- Order a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to a random person experiencing difficulty in a hospital or someone a family has lost, by calling a florist and telling them to pick a hospital, nursing home or funeral parlor–to deliver flowers to the person the front desk thinks needs it the most
- Send a thank-you note to your local police, fire department, or military personnel
- More. . .
People all over the world, have been enjoying making and brightening up the day someone at random–by spreading an act of random kindness!
You can make a difference into the future, just by being kind–now, and in the years to come. . .
FREEBIES & DEALS For National Random Acts of Kindness Day:
😊 FREE National Random Acts of Kindness Day Fonts
❤️ FREE National Random Acts of Kindness Day Crafts + Printable
🥰 FREE National Random Acts of Kindness Day Sheet music
💖 CHEAP National Random Acts of Kindness Day Ideas, Crafts & Worksheets
#HappyRandomActsOfKindnessDay #RandomActsOfKindness #RandomActOfKindness #ActsOfKindness #ActOfKindness #Kindness #Kind #Love #BeKind #Peace #Happiness #Happy #Compassion #Motivation #Family #Life #Living #KindnessMatters #Positivity #SelfLove #PositiveVibes #Inspiration #Gratitude #Hope #Joy #Smile #Mindfulness #Faith #Believe #Community
Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day!
One thought on “Happy National Random Acts of Kindness Day – 2022”
I want to nominate my daughter. She takes care of me and my husband that has dementia. Takes us to our appointments and makes sure we are taken care of. I’m 72 and will be having triple bypass surgery on 3/1 and she will stay with me. Did I mention she has severe R.A and is suffering a lot herself. I wish I could take care of her. She’s so kind.